Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    DragonFire

WoW, i was very impressed about what Smoke did to make this what we have today, a great plce called AOD. I also wish i was part of it :P But i'm only here yet for 4 months and planning to stay 4 life man :)

AOD_Pirate

I also wish i was there when AOD 1st started *sigh* ive been in the clan for a few months but have made friendship's that will last a lifetime.

DragonFire

Originally posted by AOD Pirate@Sep 21 2005, 06:13 AM
    I also wish i was there when AOD 1st started *sigh* ive been in the clan for a few months but have made friendship's that will last a lifetime.
    [snapback]360864[/snapback]
    '
    With me i hope ^_^

Dr. Quin

I've been over a year and I knew hardly any of that information (I had no idea that She-Devil had been here for so freaking long). Great clan we#ve got here, simply great!

AOD_SgtMaj Lividum

Every once in a while i glance thru the history and it really makes me feel old HA...........AOD has been here since Moby Dick was a guppy...........

AOD_Ellwood

Ok Im gonna give this a shot at the history of AOD that I was A Part of.

Joined sometime around March 2003

I was recruited by AOD_Bud8 into the nascar 2003 division when it was still pak/AOD, about 2 weeks after my recruitment pak split with AOD and I decided to stay with AOD. Alot of people that members at that time are no longer with us.

AOD_Zone
    AOD_TF24
    AOD_Bud8
    AOD_Stinger
    AOD_Seeya
    AOD_majik
    AOD_Spartacus

Just to name a few. The division was running full steam ahead with AOD_Wedge and AOD_Norm in head spots. Norm eneded up having some real life situations to deal with and that left Wedge in full control for a while at this point I was slowly moving up in the ranks probably a spec by june of 2004, this was due to a LOA of about 3 months in the later part of 2003. I remeber a few team races with team Omega( which we stomped a whole in their butt, lol). and still the division was running as it always had, good. Then in 2004 Wedge had some real life to deal with and took his LOA which left the division up to Tf24(Matt) , Norm had yet to come back full time, and Robert had been promoted quickly due to his participation, as was NC. Mach had been around from about the time I had joined and he was still a strong member at this time. Due to the active participation I had been promoted to trainer and helped out any I could. Then around the winter of 2004 I moved and was unable to get back on the internet until febuary of 2005, in which I noticed an abundance of change , the Nascar division had fallen on hard times and thanks to a select few, Norm Robert NC Mach and some others sorry couldnt remember any more names, I know your out there, But they pulled the division back from the depths of death, in which time I came back full time to nascar, and it has been a great time being back with some many of the online friends, and enjoyeing the gaming experience with them. In May I was promoted to CPl and the in August of 2005 I was given the XO of all Nascar Squads, and this is where it stands today.

Sorry I got carried away a bit. Just wanted to say Thanks to AOD_Bud8 for recruiting me and thanks to all AOD for doing the right thing and staying respectfull.

Anthrax

Ya i Joined in 2003 november 11th my friend was in AOD for the MOHAA division i was talkin to him on aim and he's like u should join i was like ok within the next couple hours of plyin i was in AOD i was recruited on the map SnowyPark By Vonce i beleave it was then around august 2005 i went away for a bit and got demoted :( but i came right back in on September 8th and from there i been plyin sense then

This statement is false flamefleir's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I love this clan. I thank you, Smoke, for making this clan able to live long like it is now today.. lovely B) I wish too I was there at the birth of AOD :D Now here's my side of the story B)

My Side of the Story

There Is my side of the story. Before I joined AOD, I was a complete noob. One day, I

decided to look at a bag of old games I used to play before. Then I saw, Star Wars Jedi

Knight 2. I said to myself, ''This was a fun game to play :D .'' In moments, I was looking for

servers to play in online.

Then I saw a server called, AOD Stomping Grounds. I joined it, then started to duel

some people. At that time, I was a uber noob at dueling ^_^ I was hanging alot in the AOD server.

I liked hanging there because the AOD members were awesome to hang with, and

very nice. Everytime I would play JK2, I would always play on the AOD server. It

had a great atmosphere in there. I been playing in that server about three weeks

already.

I was just chillin' around, dueling some people, and all of the sudden, a guy named

AOD_Bloodster, comes up to me and ask's me If I wanted to join AOD. Then I

asked,''Are you sure? This isn't a joke?'' Bloodster replied back,''No, I just wanted to

know If you would like to join AOD.'' I also asked If their was a age limit, or if you

had to be a certain age to join. Bloodster replied back,'' No, not at all.'' Then I told

him I was only eleven years old. He replied back,''Sure it's okay.'' Then I said,''

Okay, I'll deffinetely join :excl:''

He then told me the requirments, Code of Conduct, and all that good stuff I needed

to join. So, I have joined the Angels of Death, at the age of eleven, May 26, 2005, at

8:58 PM. I thank Bloodster for inviting me to this awesome clan :excl: Serving AOD, and loving It :excl:

And this Is how my journey began

P.S. Special thanks to Bloodster :excl: Where are you man! :(

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Here's my awesome AOD history :)

I started out in MOH:AA last year around in august, i was looking to get in a clan so badly. I almost joined |JoKeR| and other clans but was denied. Then around September i saw the AOD server and went in and played ther for a week asking to join and then AOD_Cpl_Cashmoney was going to recuirt me and didn't :(. Then finally AOD_Cpl_Dragoon (Now AOD_Ssgt_Dragoon/CO) asked me to join. So i put the scout tags on (AOD*S*DR) and was recuirted in 2 days thanks to AOD_Ssgt_Buttercup.

So after that i was in AOD. And after a couple weeks or more i got my Cdt promotion from Cpl_Dragoon. :) I was new and had no mic and was "left out". So i just played and had fun while attending practices.

In 2 months and a week or so i got my Pvt. promotion from AOD_Sgt_Socrates. It was fun from then while trying to survive in the 7th grade.

In 2 more months or less i got my Pfc promotion from a practice from all the Sgt's in the practice. So that was cool and i can barely remember anything from way back then.

Then in the end of Janurary/beginning of February i got my Spec tags from AOD_Sgt_COPENHAGEN at a Division Meeting.

From my spec tags till the middle of august i met my best friend in AOD, now, AOD_LCpl_BennyRat. We always had fun together and he actually kept me in AOD b/c i would of gotten bored and left. so i thank him for joining AOD :).

I waited 8 months for my LCpl tags which i have now and i got them from a Division Meeting from AOD_Sgt_Jomama/XO. I am very greatful for that. So thats my history hes a summary.

Im AOD Buttertoast
    My rank is Lance Corporal
    My time in AOD is 1 year and a 2 weeks
    My recuirter AOD Dragoon
    My Division MOHAA
    Other stuff = i forgot

I am also helping in setting up the CoD 2 div. :) all ppl who want to come full time post in the Div. Request section. I want /XO so i have a part in this division and help out alot.

So i guess thats it. AOD4LIFE!!

AOD =U4ia=

Lol, no chance Im reading that screaming berlin wall of text, anyways I dont like how flame used "were" or past tence to describe his noobness.

My AOD Story XTREME TO THE MAXXXX

Im amazing->
    I Found AOD->
    Looked Cool->
    I join!!!!!
    And Im still amazing->
    Ninja Time, *dances, with shifty ninja moves*

Hooks

Thats cool to know how it all came together

AOD Balrose

I can't wait till it gets caught up to when i was recruited to the WoW division.

Great Job Everybody, you got me off WoW for the time it took me to read it, only my job does that.

Loaki

heres MY HISTORY in AOD and as a member and xo and what happened in the old days ya it took me awhile to wirte im sure some of the older jk2 members will remember this well once read and if anything does sound right plz post it cuz my memory isnt the total best welll here it is hey smokey you said anyone you got anyone but ya ill post how it was from when i joined to about a month before that lil incident to keep the past burried unless you would like that revealed... but ya just tell me ill add it lol but here its goes...

well ok i joined late october of 2002 which is when i first got jk2 i went straight to the MP just like smokey lol well i saw a server called AOD_Stomping_Grounds thought it sounded interesting mind you i was a newb at the time i went in and saw 3 members that i will never forget AOD_Wolf, AOD_CruelAngle, and AOD_ScubaSteve aka Carrakus now remember me being a newb i said whats up and started just swingen away they where like hey stop that i stopped and they ended up teachin me how to play now being a noob that jkust lamed them they showed true class in teaching me thats when i asked how do i join they said ask SystemShock so i stayed in the server for almost 12 hours till shock came into the server he gave me the code and thats when i became AOD_Loaki i stayed that way for awhile up untill late november early december there where only 5 or 6 of us that played all the time Wolf Cruel Scuba VelRahnKoon, Syxx and myself and this is when Dave AKA Jerim aka Silverwolf joined us by then i had become a pretty good dueler and dave loved me woopin his but =P now at late december smoke came back from his LOA from JK2 and started to take over as of this System shock stepped down leaving Schizo to be the CO and Koon became the XO now at this time are rcts where booooming some of which still here today dante poking and manny others now now around this time i believe there where some problems in Mohaa where alot of them left to form i believe RoBtaking along some of the jk2 members this is when schizo went to mohaa to help out joker over there and i got tossed into the role of XO and Koon into CO now things where good we had about 3 servers for are great divi 2 ran by members off extra pcs and a main one Koon Daywalker and Joe payed for (Joe has so many names its hard to remember then but his last was Ender ) now a little before this there was an alliance tried to be formed with TNA and AOD well in the end this alliance almost crippled TNA cuz most opposed it in TNA and we got a few very valuable members AOD_Jediwitch had left TNA and i rcted her along came joe and some time later Stro he went back to TNA to try and fix it but ultimately came back now that we had about 30 or so members with 3 servers we where doing pretty well but we had some problems me and koon put down some strict rules to try and improve things one member was kicked for dissobeying but was allowed to return now that was Soul Shadow my very first rct and the first person i had to ever kick but was allowed back in by koon and myself once i calmed down i then stepped down as XO for a while letting AOD_Shedevil take over now Shedevil was an old member who left from the RF days im sure most of you ahve heard or read about her well she returned and took up my spot things ahd happened which usualy occurs when its mainely all guys play names called ppl demoted and she finaly got her respect after we i include myself there cuz i flipped on each who i saw this happin 2 hmm now that i think about the move with RoB happened when she was XO so im gonna guess late Febuary that all went down but anyways she eventualy steped down to lead up the CS divi and eventualy left AOD another sad day when a sgt leaves then Jediwitch came into the XO spot and this is where i have no clue what went on because i had ultimately left AOD......(or around that point )

AOD_Nomad

my history in AOD is as follow, i was recruited a few months back, and i have the king of urban assault ever since!

AOD_Deemo

My history is quite simple. Recrutied in 2003 by Daywalker. Stayed in the JK2/3 division until the CS division began which i joined. And ive been there since :)

Wildfire515

I havent been here long(bout 20 days) but i love this clan its fun to play wit ppl and using the vent makes the gaming more fun im most likely in here for life i really thank lord of the midgets for inviting me

Corduroy pillows: They're making headlines! SpecOps's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

yeah this clan has been here a loooong time... thats all i hafta say

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

that was a short update smoke. i'm a little hurt crim and gods get a mention and not me :D :P

look again your in there :P

My bath toys are a toaster and a radio Kadengt's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    I loved it. I have not even looked in this section of the forums until tonight (feb. 16, 2006) and read all these posts in the fallen angles section, and the story in the AOD History.

I must say, that in my (almost 4 years) of gaming here, i have never been happier. I was recruited into -PaK- (nascar division) in sept. 2002. and I haven't looked back since. I was looking to get into a clan, but the one i had hoped for didn't want me and when I came into the AOD server after the tryouts happened i just raced. i didn't mind that the try-outs had ended already (yes, i asked) but raced them anyways. Apparently Big_June (WeDGE) wayne (Rabidwolf) and Norm (Whitewolf) liked what I had. I am so ever greatful that they have let me into this clan. I cannot thank you 3 enough even as I am typing this.

We have had our differences and I am sure peacekeeper and Sabby know this well with me..sorry guys. I myself have even left this clan due to my own issues. I felt like I wasn't wanted in the clan anymore, as well as the division i was in (and still am In). I helped rebuild the Counter-strike division to what it is today, and as seeing that everyone else around me was getting the credit, i felt i was being dis-respected and looked over becuase of who i was (no name-sake) and what rank i was (pfc at the time)

Deemo, TheFallen, and Archangel were more then generous to grant me back into AOD when I asked to come back (after a formal LOA as well). I hope that this clan, division and the whole family of AOD keep on going for years to come, whether I stay, TheFallen stays, Venom or anyone of my other great, personal friends I have go..They will ALWAYS have a place to come back too. Don't take this the wrong way...But i love you guys. your my un-official family..and I cannot thank you enough for putting up with me as i know I bug you guys sometimes.

Much love to the nascar division (my first home) and the Source division. All you guys rock.

3 years, 5 months. ..i've said my due and now i will go dry my eyes. damn tears burn my eyes.. :closedeyes:

~Kaden

Sk8Er

i forget how long i was in the clan, but AOD was only in about 2-3 games when i joined, including swat 3 sof2 and RF

i dont know how long i was there for maybe 2-3 years, i was from back in the day about 4 years ago i remember this clan, it been around about 6-7 now i think :/

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast