AOD Code of Conduct
1. Strive to conduct ourselves in an appropriate manner
- Do NOT Team Kill Ever...( If someone Team Kills you or a member of your team do not kill them. Take a screenshot and send it to the Admins).
- Do NOT Rage Punish people (!p), if they accidently teamkilled you, keep in mind that your actions will define of what kind of person you are.
- NO Trash Talking Players, Clan's, Or Group's.( Do Not Insult, Demoralize, or Name Calling of Any Kind... )
2. Offer help to anyone who seeks it, if it is possible
- If someone asks for help do your best to help them even if it's not an AOD member as they could be the next AOD member.
- If you can't Help them find someone that can if possible.
3. Project a positive image of yourself and the AOD clan to others
- Every thing you do while wearing an AOD tag reflects the way People see AOD as a Clan.
- HONOR is honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions.
- LOYALTY in faithfulness to commitments or obligations.
- RESPECT is the right of everyone.
4. Put the needs of the clan first, above personal goals
- If the clan needs something, help them achieve it before completing your goal. (this does NOT include real life goals, as we all know that real life goes first)
5. Support members of AOD
- We are members of Angels Of Death so help all of AOD not just your division.
- If AOD asks for help with anything you can help with please do so.
- If any AOD Member asks for help then help them or find someone that can.
- If you see an AOD Member having a bad day, try and cheer them up or even suggest a break.
6. Attempt to resolve personal differences directly with the concerned individual(s)
- If you and another person are having a problem with each other try and talk it out. Be nice and calm about it or take a break before doing so.
- If the above will not work get a arbitrator ( a neutral third party ) to help settle the problem.
- If still unsatisfied follow the chain of command and bring it to their attention.
7. Remind other AOD members of expected conduct in a tactful, non- threatening way, and if possible, in private
- Ask them to go to a empty Teamspeak channel or in private chat and remind them of our Code of Conduct.
- If needed, give them a link to our CODE OF CONDUCT
8. Promote fellowship within the game community
- Be respectful to players and offer assistance.
- If you notice someone that is having difficulty playing the game or use a weapon or doesn't understand modules or equipment, offer them assistance.
- Helping people earns you gratitude. Hey, they just might be the next AOD member. Which in turn helps AOD grow.
9. Do not condemn or humiliate other clan members
- Treat everyone as You would want to be treated.
10. Win and lose games honorably, show sportsmanship
- Only say positive remarks. If you can't, then DO NOT say or type anything.
11. Maintain AOD loyalty
- NO Multiclanning
- LOYALTY is faithfulness or devotion
12. No jokes or comments about a members Religion, Race, or Sexual Preference
- If anyone is doing this ask them to stop . If they will not stop find a Sgt or higher from any game division to assist you!
- Do not even talk about yourself on these topics.
Violation of the Code of Conduct will result in removal from AOD.