As a member of clan AOD, you will be expected to obtain and set up certain programs for your computer. Additionally, there are a few requirements that you must be able to meet in order for you to remain in good standing as a member.
1. You MUST have TeamSpeak 3 Client! Teamspeak 3 is a program used for voice communication with other members during a game. We also use teamspeak during our division meetings. You are NOT required to have a microphone, but having one allows you to get greater use out of the program. This program can be downloaded from www.teamspeak.com
2. You MUST be able to READ and POST on our forums! You should be prepared to read and post to the forums AT LEAST 1 time per week, MINIMUM!! The forums are used to notify members of meetings, clan matches, and other important information, so you must be prepared to put the time into the forums. I myself (and most of the other members) check the forums at least once per day. As you will see, a week's worth of posts take a LONG time to go through! Checking once per day takes about 10 to 30 minutes, depending on how many posts you read and reply to. It is understood that you may not be able to check every week, due to family obligations, school, etc., but every effort should be made to check the forums!
3. The most important requirement we have is that you MUST AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR CODE OF CONDUCT!!! This is NON-NEGOTIABLE! We are an honor clan, and take our Code of Conduct VERY seriously. If you do become a member, and are repeatedly found in violation of the Code, you WILL be EXPELLED from the clan!
Here is a link to the Code of Conduct:
Code of Conduct
Additionally, you should have Steam account, so we can contact you to finish the recruitment process
We know that a lot of people want to join AOD, so we try to give a fair chance to everyone at different opportunities.
If you are currently trying out for AOD, please be aware that all AOD know and all AOD are watching you. Any behavior that is negative towards our rules and is seen by an AOD member will be reported to an XO or the CO.
This clan is represented in attitude. "Skill can be taught, but attitude is king."
For those of you who don't know some of the recruiters and who you can ask, they are the following:
Please feel free to ask them all the questions you want about the clan when they are not busy.
Only Sgt's and above can give promotions and demotions and they should only be given for good service to AOD.
- Sgt + CO + XO = [JC] (Jedi Council) <Lv.3 Admins
- Cpl = [JM] (Jedi Master) <Lv.2 Admins
- LCpl = [JG] (Jedi Guardian) <Lv.1 Admins
- Tr = [JT] (Jedi Trainer) <Lv.1 Admins
- Spec = [JK] (Jedi Knight)
- Pfc = [L] (Learner)
- Pvt = [A] (Apprentice)
- Cdt = [P] (Padawan)
- Rct = [i] (Initiate) *
* Probational membership. Any activity that breaks any rule in the Code of Conduct more than once will result in a boot from the clan. Recruits are examined every 15th and 30th to determine if they get a promotion to cadet.
If you would like more information on AOD's ranks please go to this thread.
Just visit this link right here Jedi Knight Application
Hope to see you on our server and maybe a future AOD member!
Last edited by AOD_Rambo; 10-22-2016 at 04:31 AM.