Code of Conduct
The Angels of Death Code of Conduct is the face of our clan. Not only is it a guideline for member conduct, it is also a statement about what kind of gamers we are, and who we're looking for.
All members agree to the Code of Conduct upon being accepted into the clan, and are expected to uphold the code at all times. Our code ensures that our members conduct themselves respectfully and preserve the respected image of the clan.
Violation of the Code of Conduct will result in removal from AOD.
1. Strive to conduct ourselves in an appropriate manner
2. Offer help to anyone who seeks it, if it is possible
3. Project a positive image of yourself and the AOD clan to others
4. Put the needs of the clan first, above personal goals
5. Support members of AOD
6. Attempt to resolve personal differences directly with the concerned individual(s)
7. Remind other AOD members of expected conduct in a tactful, non- threatening way, and if possible, in private
8. Promote fellowship within the game community
9. Do not condemn or humiliate other clan members
10. Win and lose games honorably, show sportsmanship
11. Maintain AOD loyalty
12. No comments about politics, religion, skin color, or sexual preferences. We are here to play games.