Can I have your Tots
Casus Belli - Free Battlefield-Like Mod for Crysis Wars Trial
Hey guys, I'm new to the clan but I figured I would spread the word about a mod I've recently been playing. Besides MBII I also play BF3 and games like that, and I stumbled upon this mod while surfing moddb.com. It's basicly a realistic version of Battlefield 3, it's for Crysis Wars, and the level designs are gorgeous. It just came out so the player base is still building, but I figured I would show you guys so you could give it a try. I was playing today and I had alot more fun playing this then I do Battlefield 3.
Here is the moddb page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/casus-belli
Here are step by step download/installation instructions:
Download the following files:
Crysis Wars Trial:
Crysis Wars 1.5 Patch:
Full Casus Belli 1.0
Casus Belli 1.1 Patch
It's a lot to download, so I did mine while I was at work.
1. Install the trial version of Crysis Wars.
2. Install the 1.5 patch.
3. Create a folder named "Mods" in your Crysis Wars main directory.
4. Drag the "casusbelli" folder into the newly created "Mods" folder.
5. Drag the patched "casusbelli" folder into your mods folder and hit yes when it promts you to replace anything.
6. If you run into any problems, and you have an FX-4100 AMD processor like I do, visit this forum post for the solution: http://www.casusbelli-mod.com/forum/...hp?topic=493.0
If you have any problems there is a FAQ on their website, and also feel free to ask me, I might be able to help.
Would be a lot of fun to play with AOD members on this game, hope to see some of you guys on the battlefield!
Jedi Knight Recruiter
Looks really nice. I'll have to try it out.
Too bad, my computer sucks and i cannot run it D: