We started off with 3 full time members about a week ago: Myself, Bish and khc.

We now have NINE full time members, and THIRTEEN part time members! I know there are more to be added, but they have not done so officially as yet.

So if you're one of those interested let one of us know.

Welcome to you all.

Let's keep up the good work with the recruitment and make the division the best it can be.
It does have a snowball effect, so the more that join the more that will follow and also join, along with our great performances and conduct in-game.

I've created an AOD chat room in game, all you have to do is add it to your chat room options and you will join it when logging in each time. (No password required). It's just another option for people to get in touch with us if they show interest in joining.

How to recruit/gather interest :-

1) We have a recruitment thread on the WT forums - keep it page 1, the same people are bumping it currently, it would be great to see a few different names doing so.
2) We respond to any new requests from people looking for Squadrons in that section on the WT forums.
3) Post in the general chat in-game.
4) Advertise during a game
5) Join the AOD channel and watch for any queries there.
6) Give them the vent info and talk them through joining up if they need the help to do so.

Really glad to be a part of this, the game is fantastic fun, and grouping up with you all is a privilege.