This was originally going to be a rage post, about it taking two days so far for me to get progress for even half my Ki-84, a plane I crave. I was halfway into writing my rage post, then I thought of something, over just the past few days, even hours, Gaijin has been working their hardest for a patch that frankly they thought would have a better response for. Sure, maybe RP is a little hard to get used to, but it could be worse, remember the first dev server? If Gaijin really didn't care, we would have to research mods of the previous plane to unlock the next plane, plus the grind we have to do now, imagine how much worse that would be, but no, they changed that in the next dev server. Remember mixed HB/RB battles on the first few hours of 1.37? I do, they were horrid! You know what though? Gaijin changed that back because of us, the players, HB/RB is back to nation vs nation now, bringing a huge sigh of relief. Not to mention they are doing so much more to patch their wounds as I type this.

The point I'm trying and doing horribly at making here is maybe we should be less spiteful towards 1.37, from the bad, to the really bad. Imagine (LOL Name Reference) working your bum off for two months or more on something just to have thousands hate it, a very vocal hate may I add (War Thunder Forums *Cough*), you wouldn't feel great would you?

Give this all time, maybe in a few months, a research system different from 1.37s will seem odd.

It's the holidays, lets look past 1.37s short comings and thank Gaijin for everything they've done for us.

P.S. I know