ID:	9468

Remember that one time at Band Camp? Aviation21's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Is this where nim lives... now it all makes sense!

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes DaddyWabbit's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

true story ..seen it happen

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Imaginative's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Nim is a filthy base bomber

I've had a couple people pm me saying AOD are fithly Yer-2 spammers today. Bad nim.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! PlatinumPilot's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

hehe

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_Blankwindow's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

One round here and there is ok. more than that and I think yer spamming makes the clan look bad because it is a very cheap tactic that is griefing\trolling towards the rest of your team and all of the enemy. especially if your doing it in a squad which means the match ends in 90-180 seconds.

3-4 players in a squad running yer2s can end an arcade round in 2 minutes without breaking a sweat.

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Poculus's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Blankwindow View Post
    One round here and there is ok. more than that and I think yer spamming makes the clan look bad because it is a very cheap tactic that is griefing\trolling towards the rest of your team and all of the enemy. especially if your doing it in a squad which means the match ends in 90-180 seconds.

3-4 players in a squad running yer2s can end an arcade round in 2 minutes without breaking a sweat.
    It is a viable tactic to win the match with leveling up planes and grinding credits. While it may be distasteful to do so, it is not greifing or trolling, again, strategic base bombing is a viable tactic. It is able to be beaten if their team focuses on dropping the bombers, which can be done with well placed shots in the middle of the map, so it isn't an exploit either, people just need to learn to play in arcade. They decreased the bomb load on the B-17 but did not touch the YER series. if the devs want to get rid of this tactic, they will simply decrease their loads.

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_Blankwindow's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Poculus View Post
    It is a viable tactic to win the match with leveling up planes and grinding credits. While it may be distasteful to do so, it is not greifing or trolling, again, strategic base bombing is a viable tactic. It is able to be beaten if their team focuses on dropping the bombers, which can be done with well placed shots in the middle of the map, so it isn't an exploit either, people just need to learn to play in arcade. They decreased the bomb load on the B-17 but did not touch the YER series. if the devs want to get rid of this tactic, they will simply decrease their loads.

Learn the fucking play?!?!?!?!?!

I'm so tired of that stupid fucking argument. Anything that guarantees an end to a match in <5 minutes is a griefing tactic to me. Period. And since this clan is supposed to be an honor clan, I would think any tactic that could have the word "Distasteful" applied to it would be considering off limits. Because it certainly isn't an honorable way to win, even if it is viable. And any tactic that pisses off both your own team and the enemy simultaneously, can't be considered honorable.

Because I'm sorry but I've had 4-5 other team mates climb with me to meet the yer rushers, and had so many yers flying at me that I couldn't shoot them all fast enough nor could though. I've Walked away with 4 yer kills and each of them with 2-3 and the match was still over in 4 minutes tops. Its one of the reasons I don't play Arcade more than once in a blue moon, besides all the frustrating kill steals.

In HB when you see a team full of bombers and they base rush. It doesn't bother me there, It takes a long time for them to get to the base plenty of time for us to intercept, and if they succeed, they really earned it and my hats off to them; but in Arcade when it literally can end the match in 2 minutes...whole different topic.

I don't think I would find it as frustrating if the bases were another 20K distance apart though as that would make it far harder to accomplish and thus make it less of a troll tactic and more of a skill one..