I didn't take Steroids...Honest
Will be off for a bit...
after knee not doing better,saw Ortho today. I have a post-op infection that will require either 2 or 1 surgery. If it's not too advanced,they'll remove the implant,install a "Spacer" block as well as a anti-biotic filled steel rod,to keep the leg straight until infect heals.Then,they will re-do the implant/knee replacement. If it's too far along,which is a 50/50 right now,there will be no choice but to remove the leg from knee/down. It's not a uncommon infection,however it is uncommon for it to be this long/latent,as well as damage the amount of bone,as seen via x-rays.Waiting on blood test results (which will tell infection count/depth,etc) then will find out. Either way,chances are I'll be having surgery later this week,early next. If I'm not on as usual,this will be why.Expecting a3-7 day stay in hospital.
That sucks. Good luck on the prognosis.
Danneskjold's Comedy Hour Special.
If I'm not back in 5....wait longer!
Good luck, we will miss u. </3
It was my fault.