Hello there,

since some time now, I was getting really laggy matches in War Thunder, first I thought it would be because I played with you guys on the american server instead of the european, but this week, when playing a match with some other DoA members, my PC shut down in the middle of the battle. Then it became clear to me that not only the War Thunder game deteriorated in game speed, but also every other game I play. So I started to check my PC & the first test I ran is windows memory diagnostics, immediately revealing that there is a problem. Had to run it twice, because on restarting after the first test, it crashed again. Other then that I can't say anything, for the report just mentions that there is a problem & that to repair the problem I need to contact the manufacturer.

Meanwhile I've had some more crashes, so there is definitely a problem, but I just wanted to test the memory issue a bit further, anyone knows a good memory test program (free)?
Until the problem is resolved, I'm going to refrain from playing War Thunder (when I'm sure it's the memory, I'll replace it without delay). I'm not going to ask for a LOA because it won't take that long, if it's the memory I'll replace it within the week, but so you guys know why I'm at the moment not in the air with you.

Greetz & happy hunting meanwhile!