Hey guys,
so I’ve decided to build a rig and finally move away from these flimsy flat things we call laptops. Haven’t dealt and messed with actual hardware components in years and actually did my best on research and reading up on new things - time permitting of course. As of right now i am still deployed for the foreseeable future but i am planning ahead and might order the parts as soon as i get orders back.
Here is what I have planned:

- Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
- Asus Z87-Pro ATX
- G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866
- Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB SSD
- Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM
- EVGA GeForce GTX 760
- Azza Solano 1000R ATX Full Tower
- EVGA 750W ATX12V / EPS12V

Now you guys come in if you are willing to help out a fellow member. I can’t seem to figure out the difference between the GeForce GTX 760 and the GTX 760 TI. I will buy one of them but in future i will get a second one for 2-way SLI, is there anything i should be aware with either one? Another worry of mine was the question about power supplies. I wasn’t hundred percent sure about how much Watts i would require and amps on the 12v rails, etc.. I tried to figure out best i could from several articles on the web and came up with the one listed above. If one of you guys has time and could double check and/or confirm that its not completely off? Watts wise i should be well above the build need if i understood everything right but I will be adding more stuff to it over time (HDDs, etc. ) so i decided to shoot higher, major concern is if the 12v rails can handle the GeForce card(s). Also if you guys might have suggestions on substituting some parts for others you recommend / have dealt with in the past. Basically any kind of input would be appreciated!

The above list of components is slightly shortened (not including DVD drive, Windows 7). Full list is available here for easier overview:
(Link to PCPartPicker)