Thread: I Is Sad

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Wwjd I Is Sad

Im sad..... I've put over 20 hours probably into a game of Civ 5 in singleplayer and I accidently nuked one of my allies and everyone on the planet went to war with me and then because I didn't know what do to and I had like 2-3 nukes in my 19 cities, I used all my nukes and killed the world and now I is sad because the game is over because I basically killed every living thing....................... Why did people invent nukes if they knew someone like me would kill teh world..........

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It's okay..... stuff happens and when you nuke your friends, its just an accident. You never meant it and think of the bright side; more places to put expand your empire! :D

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I Deadzone's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Isn't that what your supposed to do?

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain AOD_Whaleco's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Lol, I had something similar but in another game... Back in the days of Master of Orion II, nearing the end of the game I was playing the larger but technologically less advanced human faction against a smaller but hi tech Psylon adversary. After some intense fighting We prevailed, but all of the universe that remained was a small handful of colonies, all the rest of the planets were crushed into oblivion by enormous planetary bombardements. Made me feel for the first time that, even with me winning in the end, it felt like a loss.
    Didn't knew a game could give me that feeling.