Clan AOD is pleased to announce the launch of the official clan address on Twitter.
www.twitter.com/officialclanaod Follow @officialclanaod #clanaod
What you can expect by taking part:
- Positively promote the Angels of Death brand
- Game news about current and upcoming Division Games
- Announcements about in-game events or community meet-ups
- Ability to share screenshots, movies, or information to your division in addition to forums
- Potential to recruit interested gamers from the following community
- Potential to market your division and the strength of the clan in total
If you indicate your membership of AOD by using your forum account name in a message, the
official clan account will follow you back.
If you are new to Twitter, the following tips and tricks will bring you up to speed quickly:
4 Terms to Know ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hash Tag – Help Twitter users discover your tweets. Write your tweet, then use a pound sign in
front of the words that you want to tag – no spaces. For example, a tagged tweet might look like
Eat whole grains to help control your weight, plus reduce risk of heart disease and Type-2
diabetes. #nutrition #food #health #weightloss
Note: You can use multiple hash tags in a tweet if you haven’t exceeded your 140-character limit.
The official clan hashtag is #clanaod
Retweet – Easily share someone else’s tweet with your followers. Hover over a tweet in your
timeline to see options such as “Retweet” and “Reply.” Click Retweet, and the tweet will be
automatically posted to your timeline.
Reply – To comment on or answer others’ tweets, click Reply when hovering over the tweet to
which you want to reply. You will see a new tweet open up with that user’s Twitter handle already
supplied. Add your reply and click Tweet to have the reply posted to your timeline.
Follow – Building your Twitter following starts by following others. Use your favorite search
engine or Twitter’s search function to discover tweeters that interest you. Simply navigate to
that user’s page and click +Follow. That user’s tweets will automatically populate in your timeline.
Initial goals with this communication medium:
- build following of members and non-members
- attract attention of developers, competition, and gaming news entities
- provide a communication method while you are away from forums
Examples of use:
@Warthunder army competition begins in 2 hrs! Let's show them what @officialclanaod is made of.
@officialclanaod retweets to all followers who will now receive Aviation21's message on web/mobile.
A key hint: @Warthunder is the actual game company and used in the sentence to save characters.
Please join us as the clan expands influence across games, gaming news, and communities!