Can I have your Tots ExquisiteChunk's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Ground forces Open beta Question

So as some of you know from my talking on ventrilo im dying to get into these tanks
    i was just wondering if a new section of the wt division will be made for the ground forces or a new mini-group etc
    basically is there going to be any change in the division structure when it releases?

thanks

The Nicely One that is Nice! Nicelinice's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

We will talk a lot about the new patch and The tanks on the meeting, i dont have a good answer so You'll get it on the meeting unless someone post something here.

Can I have your Tots ExquisiteChunk's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

alright ill just wait till the meeting thanks!

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain AOD_Whaleco's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I asked in the last meeting if the upcoming release of the tanks ingame would imply changes in our division.
    The answer then was that in terms of division structure, the general structure would remain the same, since ppl can fly planes & drive tanks in the same battle, making 2 different structures rather confusing.
    The names given to squadrons could be subject to change towards a name that implies tanks, but I believe that would be up to squadron leaders.

We'll probably hear on the next meeting if this is still the case or if they will still alter some things.

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Whaleco View Post
    I asked in the last meeting if the upcoming release of the tanks ingame would imply changes in our division.
    The answer then was that in terms of division structure, the general structure would remain the same, since ppl can fly planes & drive tanks in the same battle, making 2 different structures rather confusing.
    The names given to squadrons could be subject to change towards a name that implies tanks, but I believe that would be up to squadron leaders.

We'll probably hear on the next meeting if this is still the case or if they will still alter some things.
    It's not that it would make the division structures confusing, but that it would basically make our moderators work 10x harder for no real tangible reward towards our division. It would be cool to have an Air Corps, and an Army Platoon, but with how easy it is to switch between tanks and planes or even do both in a single round, do we actually need it?

If you'd like to have a Tank name on your squad, talk to your Squadmates and squad leader.

And as for when they'll go open? I honestly don't know. The tanks are currently loaded on the server. They will be available for only CBT'ers to play on the open server. I can't possibly imagine that it's too far off that for when everyone can play them.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set DraigUK's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Been playing the tanks a bit recently on the nightly test server as time allows and when the server schedule is kind.

Now they have released them to the normal server, as soon as I get some time I'll be back on vent playing tanks for an hour so maybe.

Must say there are a few issues at the moment, but they are still epic fun so far.