Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! EvilMrFritz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Dayz happenings

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue DreadlordFred's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Lolz

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Poor Unknown.

Knee High to a Worms Ass LiquidSoul's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

This makes me want to get back into Day Z. How often do you guys play?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_LiquidSoul View Post
    We're pretty active. I'll hop on whenever there is a group going on.

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_Blankwindow's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_LiquidSoul View Post
    I also play arma2 dayz epoch with few AOD if you want to join us on it, but mostly outside friends that I've been playing games with for a decade.

if you do join, we have a rather large fort (100% cinder & metal) at the highway intersection in vybor. It isn't as active vehicle traffic wise as novy sobor would have been. but someone has already built in that town. Vybor is still fairly active with people heading to\from the bandit trader.

We have acquired more than one m2 armored humvee or minigun armored suv by enforcing the troll toll and they tried to pay in lead instead of gold.

The server we were playing on that was highly active has died due to real life issues with the owner. One of the clans that played on that server has started their own, and we are helping them get it going #s wise. but that only took about 3-4 weeks on the previous to get it from <=12 avg players max online to 25-35 avg online 24/7.

Unless we convinced other clans to join aod there wont ever be enough members to start a full division for this. as ARMA2 is to old, and I'm sure once epoch has made a quality arma 3 version with all the same features as the mod in arma 2, well move on to that as most of our group has arma 3. just haven't been impressed by it.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I Deadzone's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

That laugh at the beginning tho...

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Blankwindow View Post
    I also play arma2 dayz epoch with few AOD if you want to join us on it, but mostly outside friends that I've been playing games with for a decade.

if you do join, we have a rather large fort (100% cinder & metal) at the highway intersection in vybor. It isn't as active vehicle traffic wise as novy sobor would have been. but someone has already built in that town. Vybor is still fairly active with people heading to\from the bandit trader.

We have acquired more than one m2 armored humvee or minigun armored suv by enforcing the troll toll and they tried to pay in lead instead of gold.

The server we were playing on that was highly active has died due to real life issues with the owner. One of the clans that played on that server has started their own, and we are helping them get it going #s wise. but that only took about 3-4 weeks on the previous to get it from <=12 avg players max online to 25-35 avg online 24/7.

Unless we convinced other clans to join aod there wont ever be enough members to start a full division for this. as ARMA2 is to old, and I'm sure once epoch has made a quality arma 3 version with all the same features as the mod in arma 2, well move on to that as most of our group has arma 3. just haven't been impressed by it.
    I may have to take you up on that offer sir.

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Deadzone View Post
    That laugh at the beginning tho...
    So funny! :D