Paperwings

Default DOTA 2 Division maybe?

I only joined here yesterday and I play DOTA 2 quite a bit and last night I saw there was quite a few clan members who were also on DOTA 2 aswell. I dont see a division for it. Is that a possibility or is that something that was done in the past but didnt work etc.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The problem with DOTA, LOL and Smite are that they have a 5 v 5 capacity. That the clan system is quite small, this means potential recruitment woes. They have been brought up a few times, if you see my signature you'll find a few threads i've made. I can start one for DOTA if there is enough interest. This is most likely the extent of the Clans involvement but i am not a MSGT + and of course all division requests submitted in the Division request forum are addressed and responded to by one of the Clan Admins. So don't let this dis wade you from requesting it.

bloodydemize

Basically what he said, 5v5 doesn't leave a whole lot of room and any teams would fill up quickly. I am diamond in league if anyone wants to hit me up though :)