Thread: Ban happy admin

Al capone

Adminabuse Ban happy admin

My friend Ccolon50 got banned by a ban happy admin cause he killed the admin and the admin called hacks......One friend drove past the admin in a truck and told Ccolon50 where he was so he shot the admin with a Panther and the admin called him out for hacks and then before Ccolon50 could explain himself the admin banned him so than me and my friend Potato started saying shit and he banned us for being disrespectful...The admins name is i believe cptdavepilm.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by Al capone View Post
    My friend Ccolon50 got banned by a ban happy admin cause he killed the admin and the admin called hacks......One friend drove past the admin in a truck and told Ccolon50 where he was so he shot the admin with a Panther and the admin called him out for hacks and then before Ccolon50 could explain himself the admin banned him so than me and my friend Potato started saying shit and he banned us for being disrespectful...The admins name is i believe cptdavepilm.
    Potato is right, that's for sure. This whole post screams potato.

Don't come into someone else's house and put your feet on the table. If you have a problem with the admins call, come here and explain it like an adult. Shooting your mouths off in the chat means that you shot yourselves in the foot.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I cptdavepilm's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i am not ban happy, it was just really dodgy the way it went down.
    Now if you would start giving respect i will feel inclined to UNban you.

second chance, fresh start. agree?

Retired and loving it. AOD Member AOD_Caledric's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    New World
    Status
    Active

I read the chatlog... while I can't say for sure if the ban on Ccolon was warranted (You'll need to provide video for us to review to overturn the ban)...

I can say with certainty that he was justified in the bans of potato and al capone. Had he not of done it, I most assuredly would have after reading the chat log.

Al capone

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Caledric View Post
    I read the chatlog... while I can't say for sure if the ban on Ccolon was warranted (You'll need to provide video for us to review to overturn the ban)...

I can say with certainty that he was justified in the bans of potato and al capone. Had he not of done it, I most assuredly would have after reading the chat log.
    I am sorry if we were disrespectful. If you were in another server and your friend got banned without any proper evidence wouldn't you be angry as well. Instead of banning right off the back ask the person about it. Ccolon was explaining him self but still got banned. We only tried defending our friend and yes we got carried away but i have been through this before i got frustrated easy. I'm not trying too tell you how too run your server but just listen too what people have too say first all i ask. Sorry again for being disrespectful.