Don't find fault, find a remedy. -Henry Ford AOD Member AOD_Silencer77's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Floater
    Status
    On Leave

Default ClanAOD Invited to Red 5 Studios - Firefall

blah blah blah...blah wah wah wah... ClanAOD.net ...wah wah wah, blah blah blah...

Please enjoy, from AOD_Nakiato!

Red 5 Studios, producer of www.firefallthegame.com invited several groups of veteran and new players to their offices in Laguna Hills, California this weekend. The goal was to get focused feedback on the latest developments and a sneak peak at some of the amazing work they have been doing. All participants are under NDA due to the marketing aspects of the launch of the game from beta status at the end of the year. That said, I can say that the experience was memorable and the content, wow. Keep your eyes on Firefall over the next weeks and months for more details. An announcement on June 6th during FireFallLive as well as a Path to Launch blog kicks off this week.

None the less, the Firefall Division would like to thank Red 5 Studios for the opportunity and allowing us to have the ear of some of the lead designers, from PvP to monetization. Looking forward to our tradition of bringing and organizing some of the best players to the game!

The wait was worth it...

AOD_SSgt_Silencer77
    Last edited by AOD_Silencer77; 06-02-2014 at 01:18 AM.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? GridNoDC's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Awesome, props to all who went. Glad ya had fun at the event and that AOD was there to represent.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Good on ya for bringing this awesome news and representing. I'll have a drink tonight in celebration.

A closed mouth gathers no foot AOD Member AOD_Unforseenhunter's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Just watched the video, and I find THIS soooo freaking HILARIOUS because I was at THAT restaurant in Laguna Hills that night at the bar. Didn't realize what was going on because I was with someone that night.

Didn't know that there were others in AOD who lived pretty much in the same area as I do. Lol

I find this amazing!

Knee High to a Worms Ass DeusTheMad's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Very close to me as well, down near San Clemente. I might take a look further into this game.