Thread: Infinite Crisis

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Infinite Crisis

Anyone tried this out? I am torn whether it will do good or bad, i mean its made by WB. Yet its based on Super Heros, i'd imagin the Marvel version must be close behinde.

http://game.infinitecrisis.com/

To me it looks like a lamer looking version of LoL with DC Universe skins.

I come in peace, seeking gold and slaves. Goodyear420's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It was alright, I played it when it first came entered BETA, you need to be a MOBA fan, though. It's really addictive if you know the Infinite Crisis lore too. #Nerd

Knee High to a Worms Ass sixTnyne's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Oh man, I just saw this. I've never heard of this before. Definitely gonna check it out. Looks fun! I'll let you know what I think of it as soon as I can get some play time in.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I mean its made by WB games there so i'm not keeping my anticipation high, havn't downloaded it yet cuase i prefer smite myself due to its live action style vs third person rts style

Knee High to a Worms Ass sixTnyne's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I played a few games and it's pretty much just like League of Legends but DC Theme. Pretty cool game if you haven't picked a go-to MOBA yet, but if you've already invested time into Dota 2 or LoL then it's not really worth switching over.

Since you like Smite, I suggest you check out a game called Nosgoth. Kinda like Smite with a few different things here and there. Graphics and gameplay are very nice and similar to that of Smite. It's human hunters vs vampires. Each race has different classes and you can use different skills/setups. Also, theres two rounds in one match. So you play as the Hunters first then Vampires or vice versa and kills are added up to determine the winner. It is a early access/beta game though so things do have to be polished but I haven't had much time to find them myself or read on it myself. A quick search result:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosgoth/comm..._nosgoth_need/

You can get some more info there. That being said, it is $19.99 on Steam right now but will hopefully go down during the Summer sales.