I'm brand new to the game and this might be seen as a silly question, and I do realize that War Thunder is not a complete game as it stands, but does anyone know if the plan to add in something to keep track of Base Destruction. Reason I ask is because within the time that I have been playing I've really come to enjoy flying bombers. Probably because I really suck at dogfights right now, but that's besides the point. Flying as a bomber feels a little under appreciated, the game currently keeps track or Enemy Kills, Assists, Deaths and a handful of other things but not the amount of damage a player has done to a base or even the amount of bases that player has "blown up".

During one of my matching this evening a pug started to rage at me for my score even though I had Zero Kills, Assists or really anything, Of course when i said i was flying a bomber he kinda shut up about it, but that is kinda the point of this all, there is nothing to show that, in a pug match or match with pugs, that you are contributing to the match and not just flying off into La La Land. So does have any insight as to if this will become a feature in the future or do I just need to be content with know what I have done in the match.