Knee High to a Worms Ass PICKLEHEAD's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Cheating on WT

I don't know if it's me, the plane or what. But for the past hour from like 1:30 - 2:30 the plane I've been flying (Yak-3) seems to be flat spinning or stalling when it's not supposed to. My speed is about 220mph+, ranging from alts from any where between 1k ft to 15k ft. I'll bank right, left, go vertical etc... at moderate to med. and when a plane approaches from between 100km to 1k km out and all of a sudden my plane will want to act like it wants to freak out on me and most of the time will freak out on me. I've never had that problem before until this morning. I'm doing what I normally do. Same tactics same everything. So my question is. Could there be any chance of these pilots cheating or something?

What is time to an immortal? AOD Member AOD_Cadimus's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_PICKLEHEAD View Post
    I don't know if it's me, the plane or what. But for the past hour from like 1:30 - 2:30 the plane I've been flying (Yak-3) seems to be flat spinning or stalling when it's not supposed to. My speed is about 220mph+, ranging from alts from any where between 1k ft to 15k ft. I'll bank right, left, go vertical etc... at moderate to med. and when a plane approaches from between 100km to 1k km out and all of a sudden my plane will want to act like it wants to freak out on me and most of the time will freak out on me. I've never had that problem before until this morning. I'm doing what I normally do. Same tactics same everything. So my question is. Could there be any chance of these pilots cheating or something?
    Sounds like a ping issue; Also are you flying realistic or arcade?
    "In midnight clad"

Banned from Forums donaldduck1975's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i have seen major serverside lag lately so i would not worry it should pass soon i hope