I'm not pushing 50, I'm pulling 40 Ramethelis's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default AOD and AODE

At the suggestion of certain people who shall remain anonymous (just don't look at his socks), we are going to look into making ANOTHER squadron using AODE members (as opposed to AOD).

Before I make a large push to do this, I'd like to get a general idea of the interest in it from those who are in AODE.

If you think you would be interested, please just reply here. If we find there is enough interest, we'll get the ball rolling.

Hope to see a lot of interest in this!

Rame

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

To what end?

Is AODE close to full?

Why split AOD further up? Wouldn't that just make things like squadron battles even more difficult to co-ordinate?

Or are we not talking about in-game squadrons, and are instead talking about a squadron as an AOD competitive group composed of members from AODE?

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Irtar View Post
    To what end?

Is AODE close to full?

Why split AOD further up? Wouldn't that just make things like squadron battles even more difficult to co-ordinate?

Or are we not talking about in-game squadrons, and are instead talking about a squadron as an AOD competitive group composed of members from AODE?
    It would make it more difficult. The problem is that there is a 128 person limit on in game squadrons. We currently have ~120 in AOD, and ~100 in AODE (including Part Time members + officer shade accounts).

Remember that one time at Band Camp? Aviation21's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

AOD & AODE are the same period!

Gaijin in it's wisdom has made a limit of 128 members per squadron.... you know play for free game!

We have to buy Squadrons, which is not a problem.

Right now we are focusing on Squadron battles and we want those who want to be on the competitive group which want to participate in Squadron battles in the AOD squadron.

That is the only distinction between AOD and AODE.

If you have rank 3-4 vehicles and want to consistently compete against other Squads let us know, same if you are on in AOD in-game squadron and just want to play for fun which is what we are all about but not compete in Squadron battles ask to be in AODE.

It would be awesome if we got AOD and AODE into Squadron battles and we formed a third squadron as well.

We are all AOD!

I'm not pushing 50, I'm pulling 40 Ramethelis's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Irtar View Post
    Sorry, should have been more specific.

Yes, we are talking about for squadron battles. I'm sure when we get to where we need another squadron for membership it will happen, but this was a discussion on squadron battles.

MY bad for not being more specific.

Rame

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Ramethelis View Post
    Sorry, should have been more specific.

Yes, we are talking about for squadron battles. I'm sure when we get to where we need another squadron for membership it will happen, but this was a discussion on squadron battles.

MY bad for not being more specific.

Rame
    For now we'll be filtering active people into AOD, and inactive / new members into AODE.

If we get enough people, we'll split it up into two teams. AOD, and AODA, with brand new members / part timers going to AODE. But we'd still need to field a lot of people, plus have backups, and consistent attendance to do this. Again, these are all big "If"s.