Can I have your Tots TheLastDesciple's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Nether Prey or Pray

I just recently got it on the steam sale which i will not regret even though there have been mixed reviews about it good/bad it does have bugs also like falling through the map and such. If anyone is interested i do have 3 pieces of 3 day trials if anyone is interested in trying it out just give me a PM if anyone wants to try it :) Im enjoying it alot from personal experience just wanted to share it with others that haven't but want to give others a chance to play it and maybe enjoy it as much as i have!

https://www.playnether.com/

I come in peace, seeking gold and slaves. Goodyear420's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

This game is real fun, I played it since release and they seem to be doing a better jon than the guy who did Dayz. It's maintained and updated like a game should be, the player basis isn't a bunch of homicidal hermits, the survival concept works really well with it's horror genre, and I've actually met a few decent people while playing. No clan support yet, but they have a "tribe" system set up, and I believe they are working towards allowing player formed tribes once they work out how territories and servers work with it. You should get a Division request going, Desciple :) add me on steam: Goodyear.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I ReapeRx124's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It's a fun game, and it's a blast to play, when it works. A buddy of mine and I played for a solid 3 hours the other night when we both got the stupid game to work with us. I'd recommend it if you have a couple of buddies/clanmates to play with, but it still needs a ton of work.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

indeed it does need tons of work but so far its been enjoyable since the steam sale they updated the servers to hold the new influx of players from the steam sale i do play my division game as well every once in awhile. And found a fix for the server issue where it took 10 minutes to get them up and running but i might do that with a division request this game has potential in my opinion and hoping it will do well its just different, and kinda tired of the zombies genre and thats probably my most favorite genre but there are so many of them out its becoming too common.

Did you hit him? Did you hit him again? Samiam_Jr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I can't help but laugh when she uses the rifle. She puts the scope right up to her eye, LOL!

game does look interesting though.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

haha i was wondering when someone was going to state that XD