Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_TheJafaMan's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Huge Issue!!!! I would love some Help/Input

After a full rebuild (Had a power surge, blew up my pc, and got all new parts form the electricians wallet)

Everything worked great. Untill one day the fan on my PSU made a weird noise when going over 600w ( I have the recording, its a loud knocking noise). So I pulled it out, and called corsair, they sent me a new one.

This worked great for awhile, and then all of a sudden it started crashing and restarting itself back to my login screen without warning, levels on all my components including temps were perfect.

after countless hours of researching on multiple sites, some of you guys and a local professional, the conclusion was to buy a new PSU.

I bought and just installed a ThermalTake 750w 80 Plus gold, And I had a Corsair HX850 80 Plus gold. Upon updating and playing BF4, it continues the crashing and restarting itself back to my login screen without warning.

ANY IDEAS ARE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_jerrysandusky View Post
    my crusade is for jafa and me to marry and find a nice trailer park to raise beagles in and cook meth using the old sudafed and ether biker recipe.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue lokey006's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Huge Issue!!!! I would love some Help/Input

Run memtest86+
    Ive had a bad sector in my RAM that caused a lot of software crashes and BSODs

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue DreadlordFred's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

sounds like a bad mem chip , bad sectors can cause a mathmatical issue and then a mem dump causeing it to restart/reset

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_Blankwindow's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

have you checked the windows event log to see what if any errors their are?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue sinthetic's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah, memory is always a great place to start. I'd run memtest86 for at least an hour preferably longer and see if it errors.

Knee High to a Worms Ass StrixTeam's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Some computers shut off or restart if it gets too hot, just make sure you have something to cool it better. Maybe add a stronger fan onto your cpu or keep it from tight spaces or add a fan or two. :)