So firstly I have Comcast Cable, its 50Mb/s Down and 11Mb/s Up, whenever I do a speed test I get those results, HOWEVER when playing online games my Ping will spike up above the maximum limits which will usually kick me from the server. This usually happens around 7:00PM and it happens at random points. It will also happen every now and then throughout the day. It is NOT my computer, because I get it on both my computer and laptop and also when I am Hardwired to either the motem or router. although I primarily play using wifi. we have ~6 computers in the house, but it is VERY rare that more than two are being used at a time. When I run speedtests, particularly Xfinitys it always shows that the internet is fine, no outrageous ping, DL, UL, or Jitter. However it also seems that the test appears to be rigged because it seems to sit and wait until the speed jumps back up to standard. I also understand how cable works, that we share a line with our neighbors. this is what I suspect is wrong however any other suggestions would also be helpful!

EDIT: I should also note that when I am away at college I have absolutely no issues as far as internet is concerned, so this is on comcast's side of the fence. I will try and upload images of the speed tests when I get home. As I said it never shows it being unusual so I don't know how much help that would be.