Hi everyone. Thought i would stop by and see what you guys were all about... I see AOD quite a bit in War Thunder. Im a dedicated PC gamer. Im from Kansas City area and love to talk PC's .... The games i currently play are War Thunder, BF4, DayZ, Ghost Recon, ....really looking forward to Dead Rising 3, The Division , and for DayZ to be finished. I work as an IT manager for web based company, Studied through Cisco Network academy to get my CCNA, while in college, although my networking skills are the smallest part of my job, I am currently studying SQL Server and C# . I am married and i think maybe my wife is possibly more of a hardcore gamer than I am, we play pretty much all the same games together. Anyways thats my brief intro , ill be running around the forums checking out the latest buzz. So far i have enjoyed the Tech section , but i will get to checking out the rest if i can drag myself away from it. I love to read about what others have to say , experience is the best choice of information i believe and finding out what has worked for others and what hasnt has always been beneficial for me.