I'd like people to post links here that everyone can access for music to listen to while plying the skies or ground battlefields. I listen to music while doing my own thing.

It could be a UTUBE channel or any kind of music channel out there.

Please state what kind of music it is. Just a broad statement.

I'll go first. I listen to ACCURADIO. http://www.accuradio.com/#!/feat/mostpopular/

Lots of popular free channels. They have a mix of all Genres.

What is AccuRadio?

AccuRadio is a multichannel Internet radio station specifically designed to showcase the potential of the exciting new medium of Internet radio! To get started, pick any channel and click the "Play" button - music will start playing just like AM/FM radio, except on AccuRadio you can skip songs, ban artists/songs you don't like and so much more!

AccuRadio is also the first multichannel Internet radio station designed specifically for adults with sophisticated musical tastes.

AccuRadio's audience is approximately 60/40 male/female and almost equally divided between the 25-34, 35-44, and 45-54 age groups, with an average age of 41.

They give exposure and airplay to numerous genres of music and hundreds of artists that virtually never receive broadcast radio airplay.

Thanks in advance for sharing your musical tastes.

Genghis