Can I have your Tots StreetBasterd's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

So Been playing Driver San Francisco! (also game ideas for myself?)

I dunno if anyone else has tried this game but I rather like it.

Curious of others opinions and thoughts on it.

I'm also curious if anyone knows any other good racing/driving games that allow free driving/sandbox driving, etc etc, ya know what I mean :P

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Fishwithadeagle's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_StreetBasterd View Post
    I dunno if anyone else has tried this game but I rather like it.

Curious of others opinions and thoughts on it.

I'm also curious if anyone knows any other good racing/driving games that allow free driving/sandbox driving, etc etc, ya know what I mean :P
    I played it a little, although it wasn't the racing game I expected. I like the karting games, or more realistic (if you can call it that) games like need for speed most wanted 2012. That is one of my more recommended games. Also try out the midnight club series, and burnout series. Plus nfs carbon, that is a ton of fun. I haven't played it, but heard that test drive unlimited is good.

Knee High to a Worms Ass D3A7H13's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well the NFS games aren't realistic at all. The only ones not arcade game are shift and shift 2. Maybe Pro Street but its a bad game anyways. For Simulator race games you can try STCC 07 or F1 2013 for example. Back to Driver:SF - well its a nice and fun game, especially the multiplayer. I wouldn't play the singleplayer again, but it was a nice game. If you want Arcade race games like Need For Speed you can try Burnout Paradise or Juiced.