Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Null0000 View Post
Its fun, but feels very half finished. There are ships and speeder bikes you can purchase but do nothing. There is a whole area that is empty (The Reef), probably saved for DLC. There are factions that do nothing but allow to to buy certain gear. For a RPG there is almost no story. Takes you 8 hours or less to finish the campain. After that your basically grinding the same 8 or so Strikes to get better gear. (After level 20, you level is determined by what you wear.) The end of the campaign didn't feel like an end, more like I just finished the prologue. Competitive multiplayer is fun, but I suck without a mouse and keyboard.

Visuals are pretty good. I've played better looking games, but I there are a lot of wow moments. Walking into the Black Garden was definitely one of them. Music was also great.

Overall, it feels like a good game that was ruined by planned DLC to make it barely an okay game. Will probably be a much better game by the time it comes out on PC.
this is how I got into Borderlands, with the edition for the first game that contained all DLCs I then went on to buy the 1-year-pass including game + all DLCs for BL2 :) Let's hope for PC version in the first place tho...