Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Let the rivers flow red with the blood of our enemies PS_Anubis's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

So is there Official, unofficial fleets up for us?

I have a Lv50 Fed, 2 lv50 Roms (think both KDF, or 1 kdf 1 fed) and a 30+ rom I was working on

Some "were" Pimped out with elite fleet gear and more.. even bug ships and scimitars :/

@sreolla or @ Siroso is my ingame tag

Let the rivers flow red with the blood of our enemies PS_Anubis's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Ok was wrong its @sreolla1

Knee High to a Worms Ass Jetzelko2855's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

My ingame name is Sareena@Authurow.
    Look me up and ad me to friends list please

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Hezy's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

iv just started getting hooked on this still under lvl 50

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I don't have a fleet, but i'm apart of a very good one. Let me make sure mines updated.

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Rixxan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Still play, Lvl 50+ klingon and feddies, working on rommie kinda, already in a fleet, and having a blast when I play.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TEC/BMonty's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default the dead rise

We hunger for the flesh of the living

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

We could "COULD" have a person who is a high rank apply for a division request, I'd switch to half ps2 and half sto or full sto but play ps2 if we had an official fleet. I'd also love to help out with the fleet, I know a lot about the game

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Damn five minute edit limit
    I am currently part of a fleet, but would love to go with AOD. If we made an unofficial, we'd have to decide What faction Klingon or Federation
    and would those of us in non aod fleets have to resign our commissions with the non aod fleets?

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TEC/BMonty's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It's been a very long time since I've logged in to the game, to be honest, and given my rank which is even lower than yours I have no idea if anything will ever happen on this.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Hezy's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

its all still shinny new to me, im having a head scratching time still working every thing out.. lvl 27 romulan engineer

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

There is a division request thread you guys could go to to try and spark interest, remember though AOD is an honor clan.. when SWG came out we were the rebel alliance, Planetside 1 came out we were Terran Republic, World of Warcraft came out we were the Alliance.. just to point out some things.. but, again.. the next step would be posting in the division requests thread. hope this helps
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well, I would (and don't get me wrong, I'd love to) but I'm not high enough rank to suggest a division, unless I am mistaken. The rules are, as I believe, that we have to be a
    Member ranking Corporal or higher required to fill Commanding Officer (CO) position
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to do anything to support a division if we made one, but I'm not high enough rank. If we had a Corporal who was interested, I would support sto most definately.

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rixxan View Post
    Well, I would (and don't get me wrong, I'd love to) but I'm not high enough rank to suggest a division, unless I am mistaken. The rules are, as I believe, that we have to be a
    Member ranking Corporal or higher required to fill Commanding Officer (CO) position
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to do anything to support a division if we made one, but I'm not high enough rank. If we had a Corporal who was interested, I would support sto most definately.
    yeah, it's all in the pinned posts in that section of the forums.. but if my memory serves correct, back in the day b4 STO came out it was deemed that it would not be an AOD division.. but who knows now.. if you find a Cpl or above with interest it could always be suggested I suppose.. no harm in that.
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Nothing in the division archives about it. But those might not be complete. Who knows. Plus expansion 10 is about to come out *glee*

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rixxan View Post
    Nothing in the division archives about it. But those might not be complete. Who knows. Plus expansion 10 is about to come out *glee*
    Multiple reasons it may not be in the archives, but like i said STO's best shot is someone finding a Cpl or above interested to make the post or suggest a miscellaneous room on TS .. or both.
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

We didn't start keeping the archives until more recently (About a year or so ago) so it's missing many older requests. I personally cannot remember a Star Trek Online request though.

As I said earlier today in another thread, older games are less likely to become divisions. AOD likes to look forward generally (WoW is an exception, but they have a fucking huge following anyways). Games that have been out for a while generally don't have as large of an audience as they had when they first released.

The lifeblood of any division is its ability to recruit. The leadership doesn't expect huge numbers or anything, but steady recruitment is a plus. That's harder to do in older games because probably 90% of the community is already tagged up in a game. You can occasionally grab newbies and others, but it's much more difficult to accomplish in the end.

As far as the "Find a Cpl" part, if he or she is a Cpl, they'd better be one damned fine Cpl to be considered. The leadership doesn't want some new Cpl who'll burn out or disappear within 2 weeks to be the CO of a division, which is why the leadership prefers that CO's be Sgts+. However, I'm not the judge of that stuff. If you find a Cpl+ who is very eager about the game, have them talk to MSgt_sepulchrave about it. If that Cpl+ can convince sep that it's worth the effort, then things may change.

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rainbow Dash View Post
    We didn't start keeping the archives until more recently (About a year or so ago) so it's missing many older requests. I personally cannot remember a Star Trek Online request though.

As I said earlier today in another thread, older games are less likely to become divisions. AOD likes to look forward generally (WoW is an exception, but they have a fucking huge following anyways). Games that have been out for a while generally don't have as large of an audience as they had when they first released.

The lifeblood of any division is its ability to recruit. The leadership doesn't expect huge numbers or anything, but steady recruitment is a plus. That's harder to do in older games because probably 90% of the community is already tagged up in a game. You can occasionally grab newbies and others, but it's much more difficult to accomplish in the end.

As far as the "Find a Cpl" part, if he or she is a Cpl, they'd better be one damned fine Cpl to be considered. The leadership doesn't want some new Cpl who'll burn out or disappear within 2 weeks to be the CO of a division, which is why the leadership prefers that CO's be Sgts+. However, I'm not the judge of that stuff. If you find a Cpl+ who is very eager about the game, have them talk to MSgt_sepulchrave about it. If that Cpl+ can convince sep that it's worth the effort, then things may change.
    great answer and great points, also.. if the archives only go back that far then it would definitely not be in there.. i remember the decision being made before STO ever came out by smoke. haven't been around in a quite a few years due to medical and military stuff but thats what i remember.
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

R&U, sirs. If I find a Cpl+, i'll bring this up then. Until then, I'll go back to blowing up vanu.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123