blue skies, the smell of engine oil and fear...The sound of Your own heartbeat thumping in time with Your engine...suddenly "AOD,Take the fight to the enemy!" and You join Your clan-mates in a swirling mass of fire, flight, and determination.

its the return of CLANWIDE PLAY!!!

Don't act like ya don't know! We'll be hitting the skies, syncing in with others and ruling the servers as a clan! This event is intended to promote sqaudron based play, learning others flight characteristics, and all in all,FUN. Since We're a Worldwide clan,we'll be doing this 2x a month to make sure everyone has a chance to pwn the sky! We'll be doing one in the morning "Pacific time/US' in order to get the Euro div players a chance to mix it up. I expect, as do the Sr. Officers, any/all available US players to join this also. Probably a 2hr event, unless it goes longer,or We get temp banned for being TOO FRIGGIN AWESOME. Planes/Tiers will be discussed at beginning of play,however it is suggested You have at least TierIII available.

We'll be holding another one a few days later at night "US pacific time' for the rest of us,though any AOD members is free to join any clan-night activity,regardless of location. Same applies here as Euro division. Attendance is NOT mandatory,however You WILL be castigated, made fun of, pointed at, and in all probability, shot down upon return by a AOD member..just so Ya don't feel left out.

The Euro-Div day will go first, sparking off on Oct 4th. AOD_Spanakis, pls get with Me regarding best time in the morning "My time' to get this going. Please attempt to contact all AOD/WT Euro-div active players and pimp this out,encourage participation
For the 1st go-round,We'll do the US-Div play the following day,the 5th,starting at 2000hrs, US/PacWest time. Squad leads in all cases will be per Event lead,either Myself or Spanakis.

Come on it,have a ball,and teach the world how AOD do it!

Frag ya later