I don't know if this already has been taken up but I kind of need help with this.

I just got my computer from school, and it's pretty good and well it's playable! But as usual with these school-stuff the school has locked the Admin, so i can't install anything. My primary game (WarThunder) didn't need Admin log in so I got that done but I can't get Ventrilo neither games like PS2 or FF.

So my question is if there is any way to get past the Admin and install what ever I want?

I know there is a way to use a USB and install it on a other computer, transfer the files that you installed and get it over to the school-computer. But it's like too many things you have to do for every thing you want to install, so i prefer to do one thing that takes longer once than doing stuff every time I wanted to install something.

I've read about other students in the same situation but in US, and they say like "don't do it because you'll get caught and bad consequences" but I'm from Sweden and the only thing they can do is say like "That wasn't what we want you to do, don't do it again" and I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't even take my computer away.

Anyway you get my question right, I want to get past the Admin so I can install games, and I want to make it clear that I don't want to make any harm to the school-system or anything like it, just want to install games and have fun!

Take care, and have a nice weekend!
~Nice