Lil bit of a wall of text here..I apologize.

My little Brother,Justin, is fighting NeuroMedulloBlastoma. It is a cancer of the Brain. This cancer usually effects those in the 1-3yr old range. My Brother is a bit of a "Late bloomer' and didn't get diagnosed until He was 24. He's now 27 and it has spread to His spinal cord and CNS. This is not favorable,and in fact,terminal. They are installing a Ommaya brain resevoir today to get morphine directly into His CNS as the pain will be intractable otherwise. They will also continue w/oral chemo and radiation to attempt to prolong His life a bit more. My Brother lives in Medford,Oregon where there is a assisted suicide law and He has spoken with His Doctors regarding when/etc.

I am disabled and mobility impaired. I wish to visit My Brother 1last time. They have not given Him a time-table but rather have said "Things are going to get very ugly,very quickly. Christmas will be the last holiday We can foresee,and We are going to do everything possible to keep You healthy/happy until then'.

I have started a "GoFundMe' account to raise $ to go see My Brother. All $ will be acct'd for and pics/updates will be posted. His Son/Daughter's classes are doing a fundraiser in their schools to help w/food and such. I am tapping into local cancer org's to get them other help as I can find. I will post the link to the gofundme account at the end of this post. Please,if You can,help out in any way. Donate,re-tweet,spread the word as able.

This Man picked ME up out of a dark time when I was in My industrial accident in 2006. The story is included in the description for the fund raiser. He's one of the "Good one's' and I appreciate any/all help. NaMaste to all

http://www.gofundme.com/h7s1d0