Save the whales. Collect the whole set DaveSchilling's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Teh fail...

Since Seek thought I was the most defensive player (except that Fw 190 flying behind all his friends at 10.000m that is...) I have to show him... (Usually play more defensive with the US since I cannot get kills quickly enoguh to break even if derping into the shit bowl.)

But does it matter?

Lonely Island, got ALL cargo ships on my own, a couple of destroyers, a bunch of weedy landing craft/crap, bombers and the odd fighter catching arocket in the face...

Team still fails.

Gonna demand from Gayji... Gaijin that I am only teamed up with Nobody from now on. Atleast I know who to blame then and do not have to be angry at crappy teams....

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! SeeknDestroy87's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hahahaha nice work Dave!!! We talked about it many times bro don't sweat it. You know that when we are full squad with you, Shortbus plus Rubble or Boom we 80% win the game :) Maybe I consider you a bit defensive player (for arcade) but I also consider you a really pro attacker and bomber guy.

P.S. I'm way too offensive pilot, almost reckless that's why I got 4-5 death when you got 1-2 :P

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Haha, np. Just kidding. I do that with me Commie bastards, throw them in, rokkitz in the face, cannons on the netx head-on boss.. Die, respawn in LaGG no 1087..

This above was with the US btw.. Where I do stay out of the shitbowl usually..

Yeah, we do good as a team!

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes DaddyWabbit's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

lol dave ....that is what happens when derping with the lowbie noobs , you will have to squad up with some AOD and show the guys the ropes to a win

...you know this maannn!

good effort though.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Haha, yeah.. I play around at the bottom to (nearly) the top (this was BR 3.7) but I usually have the most fun at the mid bracket... I guess I should stop try so hard when on my own.. ;) But it is hard not to.

Seen some things lately though that really makes me feel that I HAVE to play with the squad (and I usually do when you are online!) - more spawn camping, especially by the Fw 190 A4. Makes me wanna go to the Reserve games and kill the He 51s until they hatch into that crap...
    Waay to often can I see how a game is going right from the start - a bunch of Fw 190 A4s climbing ( I love my P-47s so fly a lot BR 3.0 and there I see that shit all the time doing this) in the enemy team. Few fighters in ours.. You kinda stand out like a dick in an open zipper in the square there in your Jug... And I have to dive away and be a sluggish brute at low altitide. Because 8x .50s usually do not do enough damage in those retarded head ons those dickheads really like with their troll-190s...

Yeah - yeah, rant over.. When do I see you around more Wabbit..? :)

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes DaddyWabbit's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

my Class is over is should find a bit more regular time now.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well, I managed to hear you for a couple of second before teh internet-fail... ;)

Nice to hear! Some higher tiers now then, eh?