So.. Nim asked how my carrier landing went with that little Wirraway. Did not really know what to reply.. Okay-ish?

Felt it was time for another Australian plane to dominate (kinda)

Gotta love those Kangaroos!

Hokkaido.. I started out by scaring a B-25 into the ground.. (Are the US teams really as bad as some derps calim on the Forums?)
Then the much, much faster guys in my team killed everything in sight.. Guess I do what the Boomerang did for real, some ground derping.. By the time I was finished I stumbled upon the last bad guy and even got an air kill! Good times..

Teh winner! I can usually hold my own on Hokkaido but get terrible match making elsewhere.. Need good teams to do any good then and good teams are like unicorns - they all have dildos in their face. Or was it "rare"? Whatever..

Here it was me and this crap. Team went head on with the Krauts and died even before I reached anything. Leaving me alone. lol - I actually landed, sat there, waited for some of the buggers to die to flak and jumped out of my plane..

Had to do some Arcade, it is much more serious and everyone knows what they are doing.

Another dude trying to cap Lonely Island....

Letīs show how it is done!

Four caps on the middle īstrip with one Do 217 night fighter.. Same one.. Team did not try to cap and did not defend.. I then capped the bad guys strip with the same aircraft. Got bored (and killed), grabbed a couple of bombers but died like a pig so grabbed a fighter, cappingthe bad guys īstrip again and shooting down three guys over their own īstrip all by myself. Sometimes I do deliever..
Had some *hero* in a 190 A4 doing head ons all game just getting more points than me..

Not the best tanker however.. Though the bad guys could not kill me for some reason. Did they shoot at my fat ass - unable to penetrate?

(No funny jokes there now, you hear me?)

I better stay at capping/landing..

"-I am capping!" Kinda.."

*Knock - knock* "-Anyone home? I need to borrow some sugar.."