Recently .... very recently, in fact, I've started playing Realistic.

Must say that it is an altogether much more enjoyable experience than the fucked up retarted shit that is Arcade.

More civilized. More teamwork. Way more fun.

However, it seems that I have unwittingly perfected a new manoeuvre.

It's called 'ripping your fucking wings off because you are going too fast, and this ain't Arcade moron!'

I'm very good at it .... did it twice yesterday.

Can't find the second one, but in order to stop DaveSchilling going on like a little girl about it, I've posted a screenshot of the first one.

In my defence, I was trying to catch up with Dave. We had agreed to fly in formation but he took off like a fucking rocket, and also my manoeuvre did help him because the destroyer he was going for were so busy laughing at me they didn't see Dave sneak a torpedo into their ass (I'm sure there is an IRL allegory in there somewhere).

I've also posted a screenshot of me heroically winning a battle.

I was last man standing on our team and this I-16 had been trying to head on me and drag me over his airfield for over a minute. During the battle he had also been gloating over chat every time he shot one of our guys down. Fucking hate that!

Anyway, he finally made a mistake allowing me to get a shot .... and that was that.

Round of applause for the hero. Thank you very much. Try the veal, I'll be here all week.

Whoops .... there goes my wing. "Wings. I don't need no stinking wings!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kwSritg.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	218.0 KB 
ID:	14059

Eat lead you headon I-16 shithead!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rm6UKsx.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	226.2 KB 
ID:	14060