Can I have your Tots biggturrff's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Canada2 division applications how-to

Hey guys I'm the bttlafield 4 division and I wanted know how I could join the planetside 2 division and stay in both divisinons thank you

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Figure out which you'd like to full time. You can part time in any division you'd like, but you must have a full time division (Say, BF4 full time, PS2 part time). It has little to nothing to do with how much time you allot to a game, it's more for logistics reasons than anything else. Although if you feel like you'd be playing PS2 a LOT more often than you would BF4, then it'd probably be best if you go over to PS2 full time. Don't change your mind every other week though as it hassles the people who work on their respective division structures to keep switching you back and forth.

Besides all that, if you wish to stay BF4 full time, then just hop into the PS2 channels, ask for an invite into the clan on TR Emerald server (I believe they have clans set aside for the other two factions as well, someone correct me if I'm wrong though), and then just play to your heart's content.

Now, if you wish to go PS2 full time, tell both the CO or XO of each division (So, Cup or Redguard for BF4 and Tripfour, Cintesis, or Kestah for PS2) that you'd like to transfer, post on both division structures asking to be removed from BF4 (Or moved to part time) and added full time to PS2. Then change your forum account's set division from Battlefield 4 to Planetside 2. Then have fun.

Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder! MatchMaker's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Will be glad to have you in the PS2 division, or even if you want to play with us part-time. Anyone is welcome and if anyone has any question please feel free to ask, we don't bite, except for graemhoek....

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? B3RNZ's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Rainbow nailed it. Let us know, like matchmaker said we'd be glad to have you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yes we got another one!