My Razer Carcharias headset finally wore out. Where the cord enters on the left side is shot so sound only works on that side if you hold the cord just right. Since my wife is still feeling generous (she just let me get an ASUS R9 270 graphics card) she told me to find one I like and she would get it for me. So, what I am looking for is something preferably not more than $50-75 that is comfortable, has surround sound for BF4, and durable. As far as the surround sound, I have Razer Synapse with my mouse and headset so I can use that for the virtual surround sound if need be, but I would like something that works better. I have no issues with USB vs 3.5mm plugs, however if the headset has plugs they will need to be just one for sound and one for mic as my motherboard only has 1 output. I saw a nice price for a Steelseries V2 the other day on NewEggFlash for like $30 but didn't know my headset had problems until after it was gone. I am partial to Siberia, TurtleBeach, and Razer, but not in any particular order. Recommendations?