I have no desire to criticize anyone in AOD ...... as I said in an old thread, somewhere, joining AOD kept me playing WT because I was on the point of quitting for good.

However, there are a couple of things that I would like to point out that I think need to be improved upon.

• I appreciate that not everyone is flying when on Vent. I do it myself when I am bored at work and want some company and want to see who is on to have a chat with. However, it does get frustrating when the squad is on a mission and someone keeps butting in with social conversation and, therefore, distracting those who are in battle.

Whilst it is great to have a laugh and a giggle about things non WT related ..... can it not be done whilst we are all in the hangar?

• Friendly fire. Can people please refrain from trying to 'tickle' squad mates. If I am flying a low tier plane, I can see the funny side of it. However, when it happens to a high tier plane, that I'm trying to grind, and it ends up crashing early in a battle ..... I tend to get a bit pissed off about it.

• If I have already engaged a plane, and it is on fire and going down, I don't need any 'help' from a squad mate. I know there are times when we need to gang up on a plane and that makes perfect sense. However, swooping down on a plane that I have all but killed does not. It is bad enough with blue guys doing it without green guys joining in as well.

This is NOT a rant. I still love flying with you guys. Maybe I'm just in a bit of a bad mood about other stuff.

I just thought it better to raise these points now before I start obsessing on them and stuff gets way out or proportion.