Thread: Just Wondering

Shadowkaster187

Icon5 Just Wondering

hey, i met a AOD named AutumnPoptart in Warframe a couple days ago. he told me to sign up, so I did. I was wondering if i could talk to some AODs about the clan, to see if its what im looking for, as well as talking about some of the games you guys play? Part of why im looking is my Clan im currently in, is nearly dead. I currently consider myself a floater cuz i like to play several games, not just one :P

I currently play Warframe, ArcheAge, Planetside 2, Firefall

So, that being said, my Warframe Name is Shadowkaster187 and my Planetside 2 is Cinos1NC cuz i currently play on that side with a buddy. My Firefall is Shadowkaster and my Archage is on the Inoch server and my name is Shadowkaster which i also play with about 4 or so people.

Im also available on Steam to talk to as well. my Steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sonic_Cinos

Hope i provided enough info to get a hold of me :p at any rate, I look forward to talking to you guys :p

P.S. sorry if this is the wrong thread, wasn't sure where to post

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

A couple of things:

1. If you wanted to join AOD, you'd have to choose a main game. It's more for logistics reasons than anything else, but you have to have a main game that you feel like you play most. (So, say you had Warframe as your main game, you'd be welcome to also play any other game we support like ArcheAge for Firefall, you just need to have a game that you'd call home)

2. AOD has a strict no multi-clanning policy. If it's a game we support that you play, you're expected to wear AOD tags. So, if you join AOD through Warframe, you'd be expected to leave your current guild and join AOD's. The only difference is for MMO's where if you're located on a different server than what AOD is established on.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? B3RNZ's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

He speaks the truth.
    One addition is that you have to leave any clan you're currently in in any of the games. So if you Full time in warframe you have to leave any clan in ps2, archage, and firefall as well. AOD for all.
    P.s. We are TR on ps2. :-P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowkaster187

Well, i get the clan leaving thing, cuz thats a standard thing, but that still hasn't really told me yet if the clan is what im looking for. Im not sure how the environment is so thats why i was asking if i could possibly talk to some of you? just to get to kind of know people and see if id fit in or feel like a 3rd wheel or left out. As for a main game, I don't really know atm what my main game is, cuz lately i been playing alot of Warframe and Planetside 2 both so its really hard to decide lol. So any chance to contact some of ya in game?

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You're welcome to play with us and whatnot. For Planetside 2, the in-game clan is completely public and free to join. It's hard to miss them on the Emerald server (They are the TR faction). For Warframe, it's public and free to join as well.

However, you won't get the real taste for what it's like to be in the clan unless you decide to become a full member. Full members are granted access to our Ventrilo server where they can chat with everyone and whatnot.

As for the environment, it's pretty mature and casual.

Shadowkaster187

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rainbow Dash View Post
    You're welcome to play with us and whatnot. For Planetside 2, the in-game clan is completely public and free to join. It's hard to miss them on the Emerald server (They are the TR faction). For Warframe, it's public and free to join as well.

However, you won't get the real taste for what it's like to be in the clan unless you decide to become a full member. Full members are granted access to our Ventrilo server where they can chat with everyone and whatnot.

As for the environment, it's pretty mature and casual.
    Ill have to check you guys out on PS2 and Warframe, if i can find you guys in it, but ill get a little bit of a taste cuz i do use the IGN voice too :p so i may get the chance to talk still :P As for the environment, that sounds about the way i like it :p at any rate, hope to hang out and see how stuff goes, and ill choose from there.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

We always have a platoon up on ps2. Just look for "AOD platoon...." In the description.

Shadowkaster187

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_B3RNZ View Post
    We always have a platoon up on ps2. Just look for "AOD platoon...." In the description.

alright ill do that. sorry btw for not showing up sense my post, i was recovering from being sick as well. Is there any Specific time people are on or are they on all day long?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

We typically have them up early afternoon through late night. Generally 2,3pm-2,3am