Trove is an open-ended voxel adventure through countless realms filled with quests, chests, and enemies great and small. It’s a potent, cube-shaped brew of RPG features combined with the thrill of exploring procedurally-generated worlds – and the unlimited creative freedom to build your own!

Basic Info
Remember CubeWorld? Cross that with some of the basic building aspects of Minecraft and you have Trove. Trove is a Class based Voxel MMO from Trion Worlds and is currently in open beta. The game is currently F2P with a cash shop and requires the Glyph launcher, the same launcher for Archeage, Defiance and Rift.

Class System
There are currently 7 classes as of writing and each has different skills and play styles. The current classes are: Knight, Gunslinger, Fae Trickster, Dracolyte, Neon Ninja, Candy Barbarian and Ice Sage. Each class has a simple basic attack, a secondary right click attack and two other skills unlocked at level 3 and 5.
More information on the classes: http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/game/classes/

Environment
The game is based on the stylised Voxel system, with large environment blocks, with player and non-player characters made up of smaller blocks creating a very Cube World esque world and style. This style isn't for everyone, but does mean it's easily accessible for people with lower end PCs/Laptops.

Gameplay
There are multiple worlds. Each world has a different difficulty level, however you aren't restricted in anyway to which world you chose to enter. There is a crafting and building system of sorts, but as I've only been playing for a week I've yet to explore these in detail.
Here are some Youtube videos of some basic gameplay from Trove.

There is clan support, but I again I've not dipped my head into this yet. Heres a Vid from ChaosD1 explaining things in far more detail than I can.