Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I The_Toe_Of_Bo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Eric Burdon sings it as it is .....

I'm done with War Thunder.

Sick of the abuse in the chat. Sick of the abuse from assholes PM'ing me after battles. Sick of what was once a great game getting that little bit shitter each day.

Been a pleasure flying with you guys, but I just can't do it any more..

Early start in the morning, but when I get back I will be uninstalling War Thunder. Gaijin can keep all my GE's ..... I just want a clean break.

If I can find the motivation to finish 'AOD: Da Movie' I'll post it on YouTube. I've got a couple of AOD members on my Facebook. They can post the link here.

Illegitimi non carborundum .....

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It sucks to hear you are going but understandable. Well I just hope you find some time to finish AOD: Da Movie I would love to see it.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set DaveSchilling's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Glad you changed your mind, I have no one else to run into me, fly into my bombs and hails of bullets like a true boss. Donīt think Shortbus is good enough at doing stupid stuff like that.

"Every day is a beautiful day" Elwood P. Dowd AOD Member AOD_PapaPnut's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_DaveSchilling View Post
    Glad you changed your mind, I have no one else to run into me, fly into my bombs and hails of bullets like a true boss. Donīt think Shortbus is good enough at doing stupid stuff like that.
    Hope Dave's post means you've taken some time and cooled down. We all get frustrated now and then with the idiots. One thing that I've found that seems to help is jump around BR levels or back and forth between planes and Tanks. If you;re having a bad day flying, then get in a tank and roll over some stuff or vice versa. Or if you keep getting crap games at 6.0 switch it up a bit and fly some 2.0. There are a lot of good pilots out there too. Except Dave of course who still can't hit a pillbox with a 4000lb bomb from 20 yards.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I lasted ONE fucking night!

I think War Thunder is like having an awkward girlfriend.

You love her to death. You always treat her right ...... but she never gives out!

Yet, you still keep going back to her.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Sorry to see you go. I had fun playing with you.
    You do know of course that the game is still fun in the lower tiers.
    Jets are not historic to WWII, except the ME 262 which only saw limited combat in the last few months of the war.
    Don't get me started on bomber spam and short games.

The BR's in Tier IV are ridiculous. No way that P-51 or La-9 should face Panthers and Sabres.

If you change your mind and come back, hit me up.

RR

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_rayrayblues View Post
    Sorry to see you go. I had fun playing with you.
    You do know of course that the game is still fun in the lower tiers.
    Jets are not historic to WWII, except the ME 262 which only saw limited combat in the last few months of the war.
    Don't get me started on bomber spam and short games.

The BR's in Tier IV are ridiculous. No way that P-51 or La-9 should face Panthers and Sabres.

If you change your mind and come back, hit me up.

RR
    I'm back already mate.

I managed to stay away for ONE whole night. No matter how much WT abuses me ..... I still keep coming back for more!!

I think that the move to RB has saved my sanity. Yes, it is still full of retards ..... but on the few occasions that I have wandered into AB by mistake (forgot to select the realistic mode) it has reminded me of the London rush hour on speed and that RB, whilst it has many faults, is the place for me.

I've also decided, from now on, that daily doubles are NOT important and that I will only worry about my SQUAD mates.

If I win a battle .... great. If I don't ..... still great. Just as long as I'm enjoying playing.

More fun = less pressure.

Less pressure = more fun.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_The_Toe_Of_Bo View Post
    I'm back already mate.

I managed to stay away for ONE whole night. No matter how much WT abuses me ..... I still keep coming back for more!!

I think that the move to RB has saved my sanity. Yes, it is still full of retards ..... but on the few occasions that I have wandered into AB by mistake (forgot to select the realistic mode) it has reminded me of the London rush hour on speed and that RB, whilst it has many faults, is the place for me.

I've also decided, from now on, that daily doubles are NOT important and that I will only worry about my SQUAD mates.

If I win a battle .... great. If I don't ..... still great. Just as long as I'm enjoying playing.

hHAHAHAHAAHAHahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAhahahahaah haha

I knew it I just knew YOU WOULD BE BACK!

http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/...ng-serious.gif
    Last edited by NavyAv8r; 02-07-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

hahahahahahahhhHHHhaaHAHAHAHAHhahahahhahahahhaaaaa hahahahhaahaahah

Oh Bo! I knew you would be back!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	54127015.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	15163

Save the whales. Collect the whole set DaveSchilling's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_The_Toe_Of_Bo View Post
    I'm back already mate.

Well... To me RB is no better nor worse - just different. Still as many useless fu.. Team mates really. The best difference is there is more space to avoid them.

But good thing about toning down expectations really. Good for blood pressure.