Thread: Teamspeak

Fritz

Default Teamspeak

Hello im new to the clan i applied and i got a email saying i was in but i still cant get to the teamspeak how can i get in?

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Rixxan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Your application must complete. Just wait till a recruiter contacts you or leaves you instructions http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97757 <- There on what do next. Just because you were recommended and you provided an application does not mean that you have been accepted. Give the clan a few days to push the paperwork through. Good Luck on your application, Bud.

Fritz

Thank you!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Looking at your application, I would also recommend you read the Code Of Conduct and signify your agreement with it by replying that you have read, understood, and agreed to the AOD Code Of Conduct in your application.

Fritz

Oh ya i did when doing the contract and i guess i forgot to press yes. Can i change that?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

No, but just reply to your application thread that you have read, understood and accepted the AOD Code of Conduct. It'll work, as whoever handles your application will read all replies to the application, probably. If there are any problems, let me know so I can look into it. However, I'm only a private and I'm not in your division, so there is little I can do but check up with the person who does your application (In this case, it's SamIam). Good Luck, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns. I'll see what I can do to find you answers.

EDIT: Look at your application, SamIAm_Jr is doing your application so things should go smoothly. Again, Good Luck Mate :)
    Last edited by Rixxan; 02-04-2015 at 09:31 PM.