Seeing some of the photoshop art that you guys have produced in here amazes me! I'm creatively awful, with no hope of ever being able to pull off anything so awesome :O

For this reason, I wondering if any of you would be willing to take a stab at a collage like image, for a very specific purpose.

Backstory: the company I work for does some industrial and commercial sign production, and as such, they have a gigantic, incredible flatbed printer. This thing prints uv-cured ink at 1200dpi, on to any substrate from onionskin thickness, up to a couple inches thick. Being staff with the company, I can get things produced for cost +5%! This has given me an excellent plan, for which I now just need the actual material...

THIS is where you graphic wizards come in! I would like to have an image prepared for printing on to a sheet of clear adhesive-backed vinyl, to be applied to the side panel of my PC (I'm steering away from printing right on to the panel, in the event that I ever want to remove it :P) Ideally, I would like the image to feature the following aspects:

The side panel for the case is approximately 479mm wide x 450mm high. The graphic should allow at least 15mm blank perimeter, and as mentioned before, should be in a format suitable for 1200dpi printing. The format itself doesn't matter, our in-shop graphic design nerds have told me that they can make pretty well any graphic format that exists print on the thing :|

Anyone who chooses to attempt this is the ULTIMATE BRO! If the project moves forward, this is absolutely the first place that the photos will go. For reference, the case is a Fractal Design R3 Window, the image would be going on the opposite side from the window.

Also, here is some of the extreme death metal band logo inspiration I was talking about (thinking more splatter than angular, but still readable :P):