Warframe Streaming Policy
- Because Warframe is not yet terribly competitive in its PVP operations, streaming of both PvP and PvE will be allowed
Streaming with Teamspeak:
- Teamspeak streaming will be allowed only in a separate streaming channel or in a channel where are all participants are aware and willing to be involved.
- Muting teamspeak during PvP planning is not yet nessecary due to the reduced competitiveness of Warframe's PvP. This may be readdressed at a later date.
- It is left to the streamers discretion to block or cover in-game communication when talking about private AOD matters.
- While there is not yet a specific Warframe streaming channel, any channel that is used for streaming must be properly notated
- Streamers should have a notification in their status when actively streaming
- Share your stream link in your status
- There should also be a link to the clan site by the stream location so people get to know who we are!
- Streaming can be fun and educational! Keep this in mind as you move forward with your stream!
- Maintain at least a 20 second delay on your PvP streams