Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I The_Toe_Of_Bo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Useless bombers ......

Over the last few days the Three Mousketeers (Shortbus, Dave and Toe) have been receiving plenty of stick from fighter jocks in our teams. Even to the point that one dickhead in a Yak-15 told the bad guys where we were. Basically, according to him, bombers are useless and bomber pilots are selfish f*cks who contribute nothing to a battle. Strange observation to make when game after game after game, the thee of us reduce the bad guy ticker by enough to ensure a victory, and then all our fighters promptly die and defeat is snatched from the jaws of victory.

So, bollocks to all that, and we decided to take out our Yers on Alternate History Berlin. We were determined to prove that heavy bombers can win a battle and this map was ideal for making that case. Three mini bases and an airfield to drop ..... luvvly jubbly.

The video tells the story of that mission. Shortbus and myself went for the two right bases and Dave went for the left. You can tell our planes apart by observing the following: Dave's Yer has writing on both wings. I have writing on one wing and a bomb decal on my tail. Shortbus has no writing on his plane at all.

The end result was that all three mini bases were dropped as well as the airfield.

Yes, all three of us were shot down. However, we were last men standing and so we achieved a victory for our side that they did not deserve.

Boy ...... did that piss off the bad guys.

You know what I say .... "I feasted on the tears of the whingeing fighter jocks, and then used some to clean the windscreen of my mighty Yer."

To make it even worse for the bad guys .... after the airfield had been dropped and the bad guys ticker was going down, a Mustang came screaming in to kill Shortbus. However, he was promptly lit up by Shortbus's gunners and crashed.

Enjoy .... if you fly bombers. If you don't ..... tough!!

For those who haven't seen it yet. Dave's part of the mission produced enough footage to make a stand alone video which can be found here.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! shortbus_06's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

That was a fun one. Yes we did kind of abuse the other team by taking in 3 Yer's, and I think it's actually pretty funny that the video takes a little longer than the entire mission. Yeah, bombers are useless and selfish unlike the fighters that rush straight into the middle to deep all the ground targets and then die cuz they have no speed or altitude.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I The_Toe_Of_Bo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_shortbus_06 View Post
    That was a fun one. Yes we did kind of abuse the other team by taking in 3 Yer's, and I think it's actually pretty funny that the video takes a little longer than the entire mission. Yeah, bombers are useless and selfish unlike the fighters that rush straight into the middle to deep all the ground targets and then die cuz they have no speed or altitude.
    Believe it or not mate, the video is the length of the entire mission. It is actually a bit shorter. All of the replays were synced to 1 minute in to allow for me turning off the HUD stuff. The longest original replay was from your viewpoint because you lasted the longest. Once all the footage was synced it was just a case of recording on the multi cam to make the cuts.

Don't forget those morons in our last but one battle today .... the two Buffaloes trying to shoot up a mini base!! FFS!!!!

Save the whales. Collect the whole set DaveSchilling's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You could also tell my Yer apart by beeign a bit more manly, cool and plain bad ass.

T´was a cool game. Especially after all that abuse. Seems like the most whinging fighter pricks are the ones doing fuck all anyway. Funny...

Too be honest I think the game is very fucked up. It is just team death match and that is it. Loaded with a bunch of retarded fucks only going for easy mode shit, preferably in head ons. Few *normal* people around. One reason I am about to be tour expired again with a long break. Maybe for ever.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Barzack's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yer Thunder !!!!!!!!!!!