Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BritishBob's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Default Jet Noob Gets a Kill (RB) +8 KIll M4 sim game.

So I got the Vampire, my first jet. And luckily recorded a game where I got a kill... YAY! The default round suck tho...

And heres the 8 kill tank sim kills. The Tier two M4 sherman. I actually threw this game. First mistake, didn't realise in time that the guy who killed me first was alive. Second one was I let the two guys at the end attack. I should have taken the fight to one of them before they had a chance to join up. But their teamwork was superb and almost flawless.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Mike123Canaranjo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Funny,my first jet kill in my me 163 was a vampire.

German superiority! Ha,Im just kidding.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

My First jet kill was a 163 when I was in a mig 9 haha

Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

The vampire is and odd jet. It reminds me of the early British planes, all about baiting and turn fighting. I'm finding it to be regularly underestimated. I've bagged MIGs, yaks a LA 175 and a couple of MEs. Over the two days I've owned it, it has grown on me, it's a bad but at the same time capable little plane.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Mike123Canaranjo's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I imagine Me262s behave the same way,i've seen replays and those cant catch anything. Me109s at tier 4 have it the worst. They are outclassed by almost everything in the game,but somehow,its my favorite plane of the entire game(Bf-109 K-4).Snaching those F8F's and Griffon Spitfires that get surprised when you nail them is expecially satisfying.

I would imagine all nations have those underdogs,just like britain and most of its jets,that you just metioned,but I don't know,axis seem to have it the worst.

Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Mike123Canaranjo View Post
    I imagine Me262s behave the same way,i've seen replays and those cant catch anything. Me109s at tier 4 have it the worst. They are outclassed by almost everything in the game,but somehow,its my favorite plane of the entire game(Bf-109 K-4).Snaching those F8F's and Griffon Spitfires that get surprised when you nail them is expecially satisfying.

I would imagine all nations have those underdogs,just like britain and most of its jets,that you just metioned,but I don't know,axis seem to have it the worst.
    THe lower tier German jets have no ammo. Like at all... SOme of them, if you can believe it, fly worse than the Vampire. I'm about to go record a game I had last night where I got 4 kills in the Vamp and you have no idea how pumped I was after that game. It was almost godly. Only thing that ruined the game was I ripped my wings going for the 5th kill. :/