So I've recently been completely obsessed with Elite: Dangerous, and I'm pretty hyped about No Man's Sky as well and I've been thinking about buying a Joystick and throttle for them, I've been looking at the X52 sailtek Pro Flight joysticks and it seems to be what the in cockpit controls in Elite are modeled after, it's also very aesthetically pleasing to me so that's kind of where I'm leaning atm, I'd also like some kind of headtracking device so I can view all the HUD in my ship while making turns in combat until oculus rift has an official release. anyway I was hoping to gather some opinions about both of these things before I fork up 200-400 bucks for them. I also need to get a proper desk soon as I'm running out of room to put my eqipment (headsets, microphones controller charge stands etc) so If you have a suggestion for where I can get a nice desk I won't turn that away either. and lastly I'm not 100% sure this is the right forum for this it was either this or the lounge if this is wrong then any moderators feel free to move it. Thanks!