~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Sworn Assassin here, long time no seeeee

Hey everyone, dunno if anyone remembers.. but I used to be AOD_Sworn Assassin.. my other account seems to be banned for life for some reason but.. went on military LOA and well had a cluster of things happen over the past 8-10 years.. all i have is a Mac to play on but its hooked up to my 52" flatscreen and runs WarThunder smooth like butter :) lol.. hopefully I can link up with you guys in-game some time.. I see yall play WarThunder so... in-game name is the same as on here Tucker0012.

BTW if u need verification it's me i was recruited in 2002 by BWoogie.. in the MOH:AA division.. and Roll Tide!! and i totally just realized I have no sig and i prolly can't just hit up synthetic anymore.. lol

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

btw I set my stuff up as forum member and missing in action so i hopefully wont get banned for confusion i suppose.. the last i can remember I was on extended military/medical LOA for Army and Cancer issues.. and no division. Much luv tho, hope to see yall in game :)

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Goldensnake1's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

hello! welcome back! i hope that i will see you in war thunder! have a nice day! :)

Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery dragoon's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Sup Sworn. I don't know how many people from the old MOH:AA division still check this place out, but it's nice to see you're still around and kicking.

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

:-D dragooooooon you b00n wuz good witcha??? hahaa finally someone i knowww lol, why u not playin warthunder so i can continue to pwn u like i always did in mohaa lol
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery dragoon's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm sorry Sworn, I didn't realize you suffered brain damage at some point during your LOA, because you sure as hell never "pwned" me in MOH:AA :P
    Haha, anyway, I'm just living life, you know. I left AOD years ago when the Darkfall division failed, and kept up with it until the MOH:AA division went too. I only check back now and then at this point since most people I used to game with here have moved on. I don't play any games AOD does at this point. Can't say I've ever tried War Thunder, never really looked into it.

P!mPoLoGi$t

Sup sworn old timer Like me mohaa days were the best