Sea of Thieves Division
Ahoy matey! Welcome to ClanAOD! So ye be looking to throw yer lot in with our hearty crew? Well ye be standing in the right tavern! AOD is a PC gaming community and our Sea of Thieves division is focused on creating an excellent community based on respect, trust, friendship and fun. We focus on the prosperity of our members and the acquisition of massive amounts of booty! AOD’s reputation on the high seas for overcoming the highest of waves is well earned from over 2 decades of prosperity and camaraderie..
While we’re all pirates, dastardly acts of of exploitation and hornswoggling will be met with the sharp end of a cutlass
- Ruthlessness aside, AOD makes excellent fleet partners. We have the heftiest of purses and access to the many of the merchants across the seas
- We routinely outsail our competitors
- We make great shipmates, bilge rats will be shown no quarter!
Division Teaser Promo
We use TeamSpeak 3 for voice chat. Our crew-mates hail from the four corners of the globe with varying levels of experience from beginners, just gaining their sea legs, to veterans that can drink anyone else under the table. This is a place where people with equal wit and charm can sail together and landlubbers can learn how to be the scurviest of pirates. Our forums contain countless tomes of useful information and resources. Our goal is for name “Angels of Death” to be respected by our peers and feared by our enemies.
No division news available.
One of the best parts about sailing with AOD is that you’ll never sail alone. The open sea is a dangerous place, and you can be certain that when trouble finds ya, your clan mates will have your back. We meet at the tavern and play informally on a daily basis as a well oiled machine on the high seas. AOD also conducts routine training as needed for a variety of topics, such as navigation, ship piloting, combat training, and other topics as requested by our mates. Every legendary pirate lord has to start somewhere, right?
How to Join
In order to be eligible for membership in the Sea of Thieves division, you must meet the following oaths:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be on TeamSpeak whenever you are ingame
- Contribute to the forums regularly (once biweekly as the bare minimum)
You must also agree to abide by the AOD Code of Conduct, the Sea of Thieves Pirate Code, and our division’s Rules of Engagement:
- Article 1 If they start it, finish it. Grab the loot!
- Article 2 If they ask for mercy, be merciful and demand some loot!
- Article 3 Those who cheat shall be banned. Take their loot!
- Article 4 Don’t pirate AOD members. Share the loot!